For Immediate Release June 06, 2020 CONTACT: Tracey Kauffman
Canna Be Secure is Officially Certified as a Woman-Owned Business
PHOENIXVILLE, PA—June 06, 2020—CANNA BE SECURE, LLC, a privately owned business specializing in Cannabis Security and Consulting, is thrilled to announce national certification as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise East, a regional certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
Tracey Kauffman, Canna Be Secure’s Chief Executive Manager and Founder, said, “We are pleased to be officially certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and lead in a male dominated industry. I see the certification as a formal recognition in the influence and growth our company is having in the Cannabis industry. Our certification will help our clients meet their state diversity requirements and security needs in the highly regulated cannabis industry.”
WBENC’s national standard of certification implemented by the Women’s Business Enterprise East is a meticulous process including an in-depth review of the business and site inspection. The certification process is designed to confirm the business is at least 51% owned, operated, and controlled by a woman or women. Canna Be Secure goes beyond WBENC’s requirements and exceeds these stringent standards with being 63.25% woman owned and controlled.
With the WBENC certification, the Pennsylvania Department of General Services also recognizes Canna Be Secure as a registered Small Diverse Business.
About Canna Be Secure: Founded in 2018, CannaBeSecure is a full-service end-to-end security and business consulting company singularly focused on the cannabis industry. Our management team is comprised of executives with over 80 years of collective experience in building businesses in high risk/reward industries.
• Direct assistance for state applications and development of comprehensive security plans for clients
• On-going communication to ensure our clients are in compliance with changing state and local regulations
• High quality products through our partnership with top technology and security suppliers – products that meet both your business and financial goals
• Our product offering includes a full suite of technology products – access control, video cameras, surveillance, on-site and cloud video storage, safes/vaults/cages, unarmed/armed guards and secure transportation
• Collaboratively develop site plans designed to ensure your assets are fully protected
• Consulting services to help you develop your cannabis business from start to finish
• Ongoing compliance and site risk assessments, as well as security audits designed to ensure your clients, employees and product remain secure and safe
• Our licensed Private Investigators conduct diversion investigations for theft occurring in dispensaries and grows
• Customized employee training programs, focused on areas such as:
- major incident awareness and tactical response o inventory management and control o customer interaction and satisfaction
- Our team is comprised of Special Forces Veterans, former Law Enforcement, IT Security, and
- Financial Service professionals. We have a strong belief in giving back to our community and contribute a portion of our profits to the Wounded Warrior Project and Fraternal Order of Police Survivors Fund.
About WBENC: Founded in 1997, WBENC is the nation’s leader in women’s business development and the leading third-party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women, with more than 13,000 certified Women’s Business Enterprises, 14 national Regional Partner Organizations, and over 300 Corporate Members. More than 1,000 corporations representing America’s most prestigious brands as well as many states, cities, and other entities accept WBENC Certification. For more information, visit www.wbenc.org.